This device allows to remove part of the oil-mist present in the air-flow before it reaches the finer filters of the oil-separators.
It allows long-term reductions in maintenance costs, increases the efficiency of oil separators as well as their lifespan.
1. Air filled with oil-mist.
2. The larger Ø reduces the speed of the air-flow, allowing the heavier particles to settle down.
3. Inserting cooler air further condensates the oil-particles.
4. The cooler air-flow can be regulated manually or with an electric actuator.
5. The metal mesh catches part of the oil-mist which accumulates at the bottom of the duct.
6. The mist which has turned into a liquid is removed thanks to a drain-fitting.
7. The liquid can then be directed back to the machine or gathered in a tank.
8. An access door with NBR gasket allows to inspect and/or replace the metal mesh.
9. The metal grids keep the metal mesh in place.
10. At this stage the Ø is reduced, increasing the speed of the air-flow.