Access Doors IRD-AB
- Duct wall
- Insulation (please advise insulation thickness)
- We recommend to apply gasket or to use our SKK rubber edge molding around the opening in case different materials are used. That way electro galvanic corrosion is avoided and a certain degree of water tightness (i.e. rain) is achieved.
- Access door with longer screws
- Metal knobs
- The cover plate (AB) should only apply a light pressure on the soft insulating material: the knobs must therefore be tightened lightly.
- To avoid any convection currents insulation chunks can be stuffed into the hollow spaces between the cover plate and the access door.